Family law specialists with over 20 years' experience
Atkins & Co solicitors was established in 2001 by Janine Atkins.
We are pleased to offer a bespoke, friendly and efficient service tailored to an individual client’s requirements. At the outset we consider with clients the most cost effective way of dealing with their matter.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Matrimonial and family:
- Divorce and Judicial separation; Dissolution of Civil Partnerships
- Financial Applications on relationship breakdown
- Financial Provision under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989
- Disputes between Cohabitees including property ownership disputes and claims under the Trust of Land and Appointment of Trustees Act 1996
- Disputes and applications relating to children for residence and contact
- Separation Agreements
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitation Agreements
- Claims under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependents) Act 1975
For a fast, friendly and reliable family law specialist, call us on 01372 477 188
- Residential Property Sales and Purchases
- Deeds of Trusts
- Transfers of Equity
Wills and probate:
- Wills and Inheritance tax advice
- Probate and Intestacy
- Deeds of Variation
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
Atkins & Co are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, SRA number 00345241.
Atkins & Co are accredited by the Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme.